Uniseal® products replace traditional plumbing hardware with a single injection molded unit requiring no component parts. It was designed to solve many of the issues of pipe to tank connections. For many industries pipe to tank seals are traditionally among the most complex connections to manufacture. Traditional seals require multiple parts such as, rigid flanges, bolts, washers, o-rings, along with long assembly times and high production costs.
“Alcryn”® melt processible rubber is used to make Uniseal® products because it creates a tighter seal, can be processed faster, and is compatible with both water and oil based materials. It also has a coefficient of friction roughly three times greater than competing materials, which creates a better seal overall.
The greatest asset to Uniseal® products is that they are a quicker and easier installation process. A hole is cut in the side of the tank, and then the rubbery black Uniseal® is inserted. Next, a slippery detergent film (i.e. dish soap) is applied to the exterior of the pipe. The pipe is then pushed through the seal completing the installation. When the pipe is pushed through the rubber-like Uniseal® from the outside, the Uniseal® becomes thin enough to allow the pipe to slip through. With this simple design the Uniseal® solves many complex problems.
The ability of the Uniseal® to be used on flat or curved surfaces has allowed for its use in many industries including: wastewater management, irrigation, agricultural, electrical, rainwater recycling, hydroponics, and many more.
- UNISEAL® reduces manufacturing costs. It replaces all the old hardware with a single injection molded unit requiring no component parts. Provides a liquid tight connection.
- UNISEAL® is now used in the Building, Plumbing, Agriculture, Aquaculture, Marine, R.V. and Petrochemical Industries.
- Standard UNISEAL®S are made to fit PVC and steel pipes 3/16″ to 6″ through wall thickness of 1/8″ to 1/2″.
- Design and sophisticated material (ALCRYN®) allow us to warrant the Original UNISEAL for 25 years when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Every UNISEAL® manufactured is branded: Don’t be fooled by imitations.